Any damaged or defective items will be replaced at no cost to you. To submit a claim on the defective item please do the following. Submit a photo of damaged item along with order number and a brief explanation of the problem to email@example.com.
Please inspect the product within 7 days of receiving the product. After 7 days the fixture may not be replaceable. If item is received defective we can only replace the item or send parts. We are not responsible for any additional fees you may incur from your installer / electrician.
Contact us right away if there is an issue.
Remorse Purchase Returns:
If the fixture meets the below requirements a 20% Re-Stocking fee will be applied. We are not responsible for the shipping cost on the returned product. Not all product qualifies for the re-stocking fee. See below for all qualifications.
- A return request must be placed within 30 days of receiving the product.
- The fixture must never have been installed. Any signs of installation and no credit will be given.
- The fixture must be in original packaging.
- No returns will be accepted on American made products which include Genie House, Northeast Lantern and a few select Robert Abbey made in USA products.
- No returns on any custom items.
- No returns on any part, lamps shades, extra chain, replacement glass or light bulb orders.
- No returns on any open box or clearance items. All sales final.
- We are not responsible for refunding any shipping costs or additional handling expenses.
- No returns on any product that was expedited shipping orders.Once a return claim has been submitted it may take 1-5 days to process the claim.